Re: [Linphone-developers] *complete* beginners question

From: Vadim Lebedev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] *complete* beginners question
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 13:00:12 +0200

Alan, you can also try to deploy asterisk, it is highly scriptable soft PBX

Thanks
Vadim

Le lun. 5 oct. 2020 à 18:15, Alan <rseccurro@gmail.com> a écrit :
Lol....same industry, different employer

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020, 12:12 Gerry | x164 <gjacobsen@x164.com> wrote:
Alan,

I'm attempting to find out more...but, my industry tends to not ever know what they want,

CACI ?

CACI International Inc is an American multinational professional services and information technology company headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. CACI provides services to many branches of the US federal government including defense, homeland security, intelligence, and healthcare.

Cheers

Gerry