[Linphone-developers] Help required in Linphone IOS

From: varun pratapsingh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Help required in Linphone IOS
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 13:50:28 +0530

Hi All,

I am able to compile the iOS Linphone application and run it on my device. But I want to record each outgoing and incoming calls and then upload the recordings to a custom location. I am able to do outgoing calls and receive incoming calls as well but then below call states are never called by the iOS Linphone framework which makes my job impossible.

In file CallView.m the states in the below functions are not called.

(void)callUpdate:(LinphoneCall *)call state:(LinphoneCallState)state animated:(BOOL)animated {

    :
    :

    switch (state) {
        case LinphoneCallStateConnected:
        case LinphoneCallStateStreamsRunning:
        case LinphoneCallOutgoingInit:
            [self generateCallData];
            [self saveCallData];
            [self startRecording];
            break;

        case LinphoneCallPausing:
        case LinphoneCallPaused:
        case LinphoneCallStatePausedByRemote:
            [self pauseResumeRecording:TRUE];
            break;

        case LinphoneCallStateResuming:
            [self pauseResumeRecording:FALSE];
            break;

        case LinphoneCallEnd:
        case LinphoneCallError:
            [self stopRecording];
            [self nullCallData];
            break;
    }

    :
    :

}

Please help me in finding the solution for this.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks and Regards
Varun