Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Player not playing the recorded file

From: varun pratapsingh
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Player not playing the recorded file
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 23:53:05 +0530

Hi All,

Did anyone faced such issue? Any pointer to the solution to this problem is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Varun

On 05-Nov-2020, at 5:35 PM, varun pratapsingh <varunps2003@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I need a quick help please.

I am able to record the calls made/ received on Linphone application and they play fine on the simulator as well. But when we try to play on real device then sound is not coming. It seems that file have data and player moves with on timeline bar but then there is no sound. The file is in .mkv format.

We are calling below function to start the player and play the calls. UILinphoneAudioPlayer Class is used. We are making only audio calls not video calls.

linphone_player_start(player);

Can anyone help me quickly on this please.

Thanks and Regards
Varun