[Linphone-developers] Linphone UWP nuget Package

From: Kwasi Asante
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone UWP nuget Package
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:18:26 -0500

Hi Linphone Team,

I wish to implement Linphone to a UWP app however I see that the last nuget package release was 4 years ago but according to your https://linphone.org/releases/windows/sdk/ and https://linphone.org/snapshots/windows/sdk/ your SDKs have been updated latest this week. Can you guys provide a nuget package of your latest SDK for UWP or provide a very detailed step by step guide on how to produce one because your git repositories are honestly quite confusing on how to implement Linphone for UWP.

Thank you very much