Re: [Linphone-developers] Getting aplha letters on the dialpad keys

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Getting aplha letters on the dialpad keys
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:25:35 +0100

Hello.

Could you please give me more details about what you are expecting, and on which version (desktop/mobile) ?

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 02/12/2020 à 10:07, Dave Osbourne a écrit :
Hi All,

I've been re-compilling linphone for years with a number of patches, slowly over time there has been less and less reason as more and more features are added.

About the last thing I need is the alpha letters on the numeric keys... is there any way to get these without having to replace the assets and recompile?

Regards,
Dave