Re: [Linphone-developers] Chat Issue and Presence of Linphone

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Chat Issue and Presence of Linphone
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:35:11 +0100

Hello.

Interoperability issues are usually long and hard to debug.
Unfortunately, we can't fix your issue if we do not know what exactly is going wrong between FusionPBX and Linphone, and we can't take the time to deeply investigate.

Do you reproduce the issue with the latest stable version (4.2.5) ?

Maybe someone in this list got it working in this setup...

If you find how to fix the issue, we would be happy to integrate your patch.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org