[Linphone-developers] "emulate" a sound card ?

From: Per Jessen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] "emulate" a sound card ?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 19:37:42 +0100

I am working with the Linphone SDK, and afaict, the ringer device is
always assumed to be an audio device?  I would like to connect it to a
mechanical ringer/bell that I intend to drive over GPIO.  I was thinking
of somehow creating a dummy soundcard for the ringer, and somehow
driving the GPIO line for that, maybe with JACK.  I was just wondering
if anyone might have already looked at that type of situation ?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.1°C)