Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Push Notification Problem Using Pushk

From: Bogdan Florin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Push Notification Problem Using Pushkit (IOS)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:19:10 +0000

Unsubscribe me please !

From: Linphone-developers <linphone-developers-bounces+florinb=bizarnet.ro@nongnu.org> On Behalf Of GQ via Linphone-developers
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 12:08 PM
To: linphone-developers@nongnu.org
Cc: GQ <gq123@sky.com>

Hi,

I am using FusionPBX in conjunction with Pushkit.

When an inbound call is received the relevant push notification is sent by pushkit to wake up up the App on IOS.

The call is received however when I answer the call, it disconnects.

I have run some debugs and tests

I believe that the problem relates to the following:

When we receive the push notification for audio call……..,”CallManager.instance().callByCallId” method always return nil …

let call = CallManager.instance().callByCallId(callId: callId)

if (call != nil) {

let displayName = FastAddressBook.displayName(for: call?.remoteAddress?.getCobject) ?? "Unknow"

let video = UIApplication.shared.applicationState == .active && (lc!.videoActivationPolicy?.automaticallyAccept ?? false) && (call!.remoteParams?.videoEnabled ?? false)

displayIncomingCall(call: call, handle: (call!.remoteAddress?.asStringUriOnly())!, hasVideo: video, callId: callId, displayName: displayName)

} else {

displayIncomingCall(call: nil, handle: "Calling", hasVideo: true, callId: callId, displayName: "Calling")

}

Can anybody assist with resolving this problem?

DGI