Re: [Linphone-developers] Connection error

From: Maciej Morycinski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Connection error
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 09:49:39 -0700

Please let us know more about your issue, and someone might be able to help.

On 2021-04-20 11:42 a.m., Jabulani Sibiya via Linphone-developers wrote:
Hi

I get an error when trying to connect to Linphone App with my mobile phone.

Please assist.

Kind regards
Jabulani Sibiya
0768168849

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Disclaimer: This e-mail (including attachments) is subject to the disclaimer published at: http://www.capetown.gov.za/general/email-disclaimer Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this e-mail. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@capetown.gov.za and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.