[Linphone-developers] Receive incoming call

From: Martin Baran
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Receive incoming call
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 12:36:59 +0200

Hello,

i have a problem with receiving SIP calls. I´m trying to build my own android application which receives SIP calls, using linphone, to learn something new, but It seems to me too complicated. Can you please tell me which part of code is to receive incoming calls? or some older version which support video call where is code more understandable for beginner programmer.

Thank you for your help.
Martin Baran