[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android app 5.0.1 contact list problem

From: Eric Cheng
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android app 5.0.1 contact list problem
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 02:05:17 +0000

Hi all,

My contact list is no longer working because of newest Linphone app add the area code automatically.

My sip system required to dial * before all external numbers, so I saved my all contacts to “*”+”number”.

But the newest Linphone Android app 5.0.1 will replace my * to +886 automatically, even if I try to re-edit it.

It’s very annoying. May I have any option to disable it?

Thanks,

Eric