Re: [Linphone-developers] MediaStreamer2 EVS Codec

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] MediaStreamer2 EVS Codec
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:42:53 +0200

Hi Allan,

I am sorry for my very belated reply.
The wording on our website is not really clear, it says "it can be used" where it should say "it could be used".
We do not support the EVS codec yet, but I can send you a quote for its implementation if you are interested.
If yes, please email me at elisa.nectoux@belledonne-communications.com.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project