[Linphone-developers] Cocoapods cannot download linphone-sdk - iOS

From: Kamil Szulc
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Cocoapods cannot download linphone-sdk - iOS
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 12:04:31 +0200

Hi,
I have some problems with downloading a library to my iOs project. Im facing an error while `pod install`. Error and my pod file config below.

Podfile:
# Uncomment the next line to define a global platform for your project
# platform :ios, '9.0'
source "https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/podspec.git"
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git'
platform :ios, '12.0'
use_frameworks!

target 'ecall-mobile-ios' do
# Comment the next line if you don't want to use dynamic frameworks

# Pods for ecall-mobile-ios
pod 'Alamofire', '5.0.0-rc.3'
pod 'SideMenu'
pod 'RealmSwift'
pod 'UIColor_Hex_Swift'
pod 'ActionSheetPicker-3.0'
pod 'SwiftKeychainWrapper'
pod 'Firebase/Messaging'
pod 'MaterialDesignWidgets'
pod 'SwiftyBeaver'
pod 'SwiftyJSON'
pod 'SwiftEventBus'
pod 'ReachabilitySwift'
pod 'lottie-ios'
pod 'SwiftGifOrigin'
pod 'Firebase/Crashlytics'
pod 'Firebase/Analytics'
pod 'linphone-sdk'
end
Error:

[!] Unable to find a specification for `linphone-sdk (= 4.5)`

You have either:

 * out-of-date source repos which you can update with `pod repo update` or with `pod install --repo-update`.

 * mistyped the name or version.

 * not added the source repo that hosts the Podspec to your Podfile.

Best regards

Kamil