Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iPhone App CRASH when make second cal

From: Safrana Shereen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iPhone App CRASH when make second call
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 10:03:54 +0000

Hi there,

linphone-sdk (5.0.34-pre.1+16f9b6c)

this is the exact SDK version

-----Original message-----
From: Quentin Arguillère
Sent: Tuesday, October 26 2021, 1:24 pm
To: Safrana Shereen via Linphone-developers

Hi,

could you tell me the exact SDK version that you are currently using ?
A similar issue has been fixed in 5.0.35, do you use an older version ?

Le 26/10/2021 à 08:37, Safrana Shereen via Linphone-developers a écrit :

Hi there,

After the app gets connected the first call is working fine. But when I make a second call app was crashed.

linphoneSDK => 5.0

linphone-iphone => 4.5

please help me to resolve this problem.

I put many issues here but no one reply yet for any issue.

Thank you.