Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone question

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone question
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:02:03 +0100

Hello.

I would need more details in order to answer you more precisely.

possible channels for both voice and video outbound calls and incoming calls from external such as PBX systems
What do you mean by this ?

Linphone can work with any SIP server (RFC 3261).

I have installed a full SIP infrastructure for a customer last year. They wanted to be able to do calls from/to physical phones and this could be done.

As long as you have a SIP - PBX server, Linphone can integrate with it.

Could you give me more details about your use case ?

If you want to reach for commercial information, feel free to contact our sales team here

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org