Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone build from linphone sdk on ubuntu 20.

From: Shrinidhi R.V.
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone build from linphone sdk on ubuntu 20.04
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 15:41:44 +0530

Hi All,

Even I am looking for the same - Build steps for Linphone SDK on Ubuntu. I am on 16.04 and trying to make a multicast audio, video and streaming support with linphone SDK.

If someone can give the detailed build procedure with steps and dependencies, will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Shrinidhi