Re: [Linphone-developers] How To Make A Video Call With Command Line Too

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How To Make A Video Call With Command Line Tool
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:27:08 +0100

Hello.

Did you look at our wiki page listing the directories used by Linphone-desktop ?

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 22/11/2021 à 06:31, 吴敬恒 a écrit :
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry I cannot find a config file in Linphone Desktop. But It gives me an idea maybe I can change the call type while a sip call is initiating. I 'll keep trying.

Thanks again.

BR,
Jingheng