|Subject:||Re: [Linphone-developers] need support to configure/sync the Linphone s/w with the door bell|
|Date:||Wed, 1 Dec 2021 23:56:13 +0000|
We are looking for assistance on setting up the app – especially downloading the H.264 video codec. We get the below error when we try to enable the H.264 video codec:
Please advise how this issue can be fixed?
Thanks and Regards
**This email is from an external sender**
Thank you for your interest in Linphone. Please kindly note we have launched Linhome, an app dedicated for IP intercoms. The app is currently available on Android and iOS : Linhome - open source VoIP software for door entry systems
As an open-source software company, we help our customers and partners by providing information on-line :
- read our article about good practices for using SIP: https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Linphone/Good%20practices%20for%20using%20SIP/
- See https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/linphone, for a better understanding of the internals of Linphone,
- See the "Read me" at Linphone sources with GitLab : https://gitlab.linphone.org/explore/projects, and for the sdk : https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-sdk
- Consult the SDK Liblinphone documentation at : https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/liblinphone/documentation
- Find more information on our wiki : https://wiki.linphone.org
- Subscribe to the mailing list to ask the community about specific topics : https://www.linphone.org/contact
For general assistance requests, our development assistance service is recommended so that we can dedicate the necessary time to your team. Our entry service is 20 hours of chat/emails development assistance for 3000 Euros automatically ending 3 months after purchase order.
This service aims at providing technical development assistance and support throughout ticketing web portal. Our engineers directly answer any questions regarding our software's source code and provide technical advice on how to implement and add new features or overcome issues you may come to face. For example, we can replicate your test environments to identify the source of the issues or simply answer questions in detail.
Let me know if you are interested in an official proposal for this service.
Linhome, a product of Belledonne Communications
Your typeform has a new response:
Typeform sent you this email on behalf of a typeform creator. We aren't responsible for its content. If you suspect abuse, like suspicious links, please report it here.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|