Re: [Linphone-developers] APK size

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] APK size
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 14:59:34 +0100

Dear Amir,

We are following the recommendations from Android Studio about Native libraries packaged uncompressed by default : Android Gradle plugin release notes  |  Android Developers

Please note that our APK’s are integrating 4 architectures : armv7, arm64, x86 & x86_64.

When the Playstore is generating an app bundle instead of an APK the size is ending up around 17 MB.