[Linphone-developers] New data channel in linphone

From: Parveen Jangra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] New data channel in linphone
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:43:55 +0000

Hi All,

I am looking to introduce a new data channel in linphone apart from voice and video. Need your advice which source code I need to modify to carry new media information in the SDP ?

I need to send custom media information in the SIP Invite.

Also , can anyone please share any c-api working code, to begin with, as i am not sure how and where to start?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Parveen Jangra