Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Technicalities

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Technicalities
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 14:26:56 +0100

Hello.

Sorry for the belated reply. This is a community mailing list so I only check here every once in a while.

The technical specifications of the server machine depends on your needs, and the number of users that you are targeting.

I would say that a 4 core CPU with 8/16go of ram and at least 50GB of storage should be sufficient.

You wan visit our wiki for more information, but we didn't display a benchmark there.

Please tell me more about what you want to do with the infrastructure that you are about to setup (end-to-end encrypted communications, home automation...) and I could advise you accordingly.

That said, if you need professional assistance, you can reach our commercial team (click on "Contact Us") and they would come back to you with personalized advice and quotation for your project.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org