[Linphone-developers] Does liblinphone accepts empty proxyServerDomain

From: Krunal Patil
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Does liblinphone accepts empty proxyServerDomain
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 23:15:32 +0530

Hi All,
I am using onsip accounts, where we have a provision that user registration works without proxy server. Is there a way to provide empty proxy server address in liblinphone?

I tried passing an empty string to proxyServerDomain in following code snippet

shared_ptr<AccountParams> accountParams = storedCore->createAccountParams();
accountParams->setIdentityAddress(address);

string serverAddress = "sip:" + proxyServerDomain + ";transport=" + transport;
shared_ptr<Address> proxyServerAddress = factoryPtr->createAddress(serverAddress);
accountParams->setServerAddress(proxyServerAddress);

As the serverAddress created here will be "sip:;transport=udp", proxyServerAddress is not created hence user registration does not work.
Is there a way to handle this? Can we provide empty proxyServerDomain in serverAddress to liblinphone?

Thanks for spreading your time on this.

Thanks and regards,
Krunal Patil

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Quantiphi Inc and/or its affiliates. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution, copying, storage or other use of all or any portion of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message in its entirety