[Linphone-developers] How will i use my application via my freePBX accou

From: Murat Kerimoğlu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How will i use my application via my freePBX accounts for incoming calls and talks?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 19:05:57 +0300

Hello,

I developed a mobil app for Android phones.
And I used linphone-sdk-android-5.1.2.aar in this app.

My app is working

linphone account to linphone account - perfect
freePBX account to linphone account - perfect
but
linphone account to freePBX account - not working
freePBX account to freePBX account - not working

for incoming call accept and talks.

Also, I tried use another third party account instead of freePBX account.
But, Results is same.
Also, I tried use linphone app via third party account login.
But, Results is same.

I think, free linphone-sdk isn't accept third party accounts for incoming calls.
I contacted to linphone via contact form for full function and commercial use.
But, I can't get any reply from linphone. So, I don't use anywise my application.

Can you help me about this matter? If this be so, I need a full function linphone-sdk.
How will i use my application via my freePBX accounts for incoming calls and talks?
or How can I contact to Linphone for to use full function linphone-android-sdk?

Thanks, Kind Regards.