[Linphone-developers] Microphone don't work after upgrade to Linphone 4.

From: Jean-Yves CLAUDEL
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Microphone don't work after upgrade to Linphone 4.3.1
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:53:07 +0100

Hello,

I encounter some technical issues with the upgrade version 4.3.2 and my microphone. (Already got the same problem on 4.3.1)

I want to share this here because it's a technical issue and not a bug.

Issue :

After the upgrade to Linphone 4.3.2, my microphone "Jabra EVOLVE LINK" is not detected by the application.

Jabra is is a headset with a microphone.

I'm on Windows 10 v20H2, and I was on Linphone 4.2.5 before the upgrade.

My microphone works on other applications like Teams and the audio of the headset works on Linphone.

I already try to disconnect the microphone from the Windows Settings, reboot the computer, disconnected the headset USB, but without success.

I encounter this issue on an other Windows 10 computer with an other microphone of the same brand but with an older model.

Did you guys already encounter this issue and know how to solve it?

Regards,

Jean-Yves.