Re: [Linphone-developers] Softphone for ARM x64?

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Softphone for ARM x64?
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 16:43:12 +0200

Dear Nick,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

Please complete our online form and I’ll get back to you promptly : Linphone online form

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org