Re: [Linphone-developers] Link your account to your phone number

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Link your account to your phone number
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:30:52 -0400

franckr01@online.de writes:

> I am discovering linphone on iPhone.
> It seems to be a convenient tool.
>
> However Linphone ask me time to time to "Link your account...to your phone
> number".
> I do not intend to do that.
> I can only reply "Maybe later" or "Let's go", but there is no option "Never".
> When I reply "Maybe later", it will just ask later again (and again).
> How can I stop linphone from asking this question ?

You have found a bug :-)

I suggest reporting it to the tracker:

  https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-iphone

(Seriously, I have had better luck with bugs being fixed with tracker
entries than on the email list, and were I maintaining linphone -- which
I'm not -- I would ask you to do the same thing.)