[Linphone-developers] To pass SIP/RTP traffic.

From: Siddharth Vasant
Subject: [Linphone-developers] To pass SIP/RTP traffic.
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 11:59:49 +0530

Hi Linphone Community,
We are running 2 linphones on two different Ubuntu servers with Kamailio IMS and able to establish voice call and we can see SIP/RTP packets in the wire shark captures.
Next, our use case is to pass SIP/RTP traffic generated by linphone with the specific interface created by some other opensource tool (i.e we need to pass the traffic inside GTP tunnel)
We are open for code changes in the linphone. Your inputs will be highly appreciable.

Thanks and Regards,
Siddharth.