linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Linphone-Desktop (maybe also command line): shrink wrap

From: Susanne Oberhauser-Hirschoff
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Desktop (maybe also command line): shrink wrap conf call number and credentials in phone number
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:16:26 +0000

Hi,

I'm participating in a number of conference calls and they all request me to

1. dial in to the conference server
2. (wait until connected)
3. dial the conf room number 12345#
4. (wait until being connected to the room)
5. dial the conf room password  789#
6. (wait until requested)
7. dial the personal id 4711# (this connects the screen sharing session with the phone number)

this.

is.

boring.

I'd love to put these credentials into the phone number, like on android:

   +987654;12345#,789#,4711#

; = wait for keypress (interactive)
, = wait for 2 seconds (non-interactive)

How do I achieve this with linphone desktop?

greetings & thx

S.