linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] Trouble registering and adding account using wizard

From: Danyl Strype
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Trouble registering and adding account using wizard/ developer wiki not working
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 04:43:39 -0800

Hi again

Port 5061, same result as port 5060.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, November 10, 2019 12:07 PM, Сергей Жигарь
<address@hidden> wrote:

> netstat -ap

See attached .txt file, which contains the output of this command.

Cheers
Strypey

BTW Sorry forgot to cc the list when I initially replied to Сергей
Жигарь.

--
"Our collective objective should be, to make the world work for 100% of
humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous