linphone-users

[Linphone-users] transferring in linphonec on Linux

From: java freak
Subject: [Linphone-users] transferring in linphonec on Linux
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:29:47 +0200

Hello
In case of call transferring in linphonec when A is the transferor, calling firstly B and willing to transfer the call to C, I can transfer the call before C answers so the call now is between B and C but in the call-logs it is still shown that the call is between A and C. I was wondering is there a way that C can be notified that the one really ringing now is B and not A ?

Thank you
Best regards