linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] Grandstream GDS3710

From: Chris Jackson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Grandstream GDS3710
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:54:41 +1300

Yes, agreed. Unfortunately adding another proxy in the middle makes it work - I
used a FreeSwitch system to proxy between the two endpoints and as mentioned
the system works ok with Freeswitch. I wanted to simply use Wireshark to sniff
the frames between client and server, but this isn’t so easy these days without
getting an ethernet tap.