linux-c1

Re: Suspend

From: Jamin W. Collins
Subject: Re: Suspend
Date: 06 Sep 2001 12:19:08 -0500

On Sun, 2001-07-15 at 13:14, Martin Baehr wrote:
> > Has anyone gotten suspend working under Linux on the C1VN or similiar
> > models?
>
> emporerlinux claims support:
> http://www.emperorlinux.com/hardware.html
>
> it's not specificly about the c1, but since it says
> "all their laptops"...

Well, I finally got around to writting EmperorLinux regarding APM
support for the C1VN series. It took me a month I know, but I did it.
Anyway, it turns out that Sony has changed some things with the BIOS so
there is currently no known APM support for them yet.

If anyone knows of any new (or not so new) nifty utilities for the C1
series, I'd love to hear about them.

Jamin W. Collins