linux-c1

Scripture familiarly

From: Emmie Hayden
Subject: Scripture familiarly
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:26:39 -0500

I have some other writing to do, some web site updates, etc.
Unless I'm with other people.
If you still have ideas, please leave them in comments or send me email. If you're working in an agile lifecycle, your velocity will self-correct.
Some of you may remember a while back I had mentioned I was going to be teaching. But don't use teaching as your first choice. I'm in the write-it-down phase right now. The problem is that the project team is not tracking any data that will give them feedback about their work. And when they bleed, they bleed a lot. But that's because you're barely making progress as is.
But don't assume they're not going to happen. I'm pleased to see how well it works for writing a natural language too.
Those are anticipated events, even if they're unscheduled. So where the hell have I been? But that's because you're barely making progress as is.
In this case, they need to be gathering and showing some data. To be honest, an afternoon of lost work is not the big a deal in the scheme of things. But this time I fell straight down. I had made some small progress on the book, but was still finishing up other things.
All the organization can see is that the project isn't finishing anything.
But I encountered an unanticipated event.
That's why if I'm close in mid-October, I might be able to finish in mid-November.
The smaller the project, the more cross-functional the team, and the more people depend on each other, the more impact these events have. But instead of adjusting their velocity down, and finishing things for the next iteration, they attempt to do more.
Dale is posting his progress online. I'm thinking of calling these activities "thought exercises" as opposed to "moving-the-project-forward activities" but I don't really like that either. Thanks to all the mods for maintaining the q. I have a bunch of writing time between now and then for the book. To be honest, an afternoon of lost work is not the big a deal in the scheme of things. I was no longer bleeding. Finally, Wednesday I had cleared the entire day to work on the book. " I asked about their velocity charts and burndown charts. The bizarre part is that they take it as literal truth. In a sense, I'm refactoring as I write. To be honest, an afternoon of lost work is not the big a deal in the scheme of things. All the organization can see is that the project isn't finishing anything.