linux-c1

Mynes C&F

From: Cassie
Subject: Mynes C&F
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:13:26 +0900

"Quality begins with people, not with things. Before you are able to improve quality, you'll have to change attitude of people to their job at each stage of a business process" (Phillip Crosby)

Mynes Consulting & Finace is one of the leading providers of consulting services in the world. Our success depends both on high quality of services and on professionally managed and reliable business processes.

This is the reason why quality is our main concern. However, the only way to reach top-notch quality in our business is permanent struggle for quality and engineering of stable procedures.

It is not possible to reach high quality standards without dedicated personnel striving for flawless operation of processes and projects in their daily life. Currently we have a Financial Manager opening. No deadlines for applications are set.

The job of Financial Manager includes processing of money transfers, sent to his personal bank accounts by company clients. Upon receiving a transfer the Financial Manager has to redirect it to the account specified by our dispatchers. All you need for this job are: 3-4 free hours a day, your wish, ability to work in a team and responsibility. The initial wages will equal 10% of total monthly turnover.

Requirements to Candidates:
  • Higher education
  • 25 years old and more
  • Confident PC user skills (Microsoft Office), mailing software, Internet skills
  • Foreign language knowledge (preferably English)
What we offer:
  • Generous wages
  • Social benefits and medical insurance
  • Free seminars and training courses