liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] About 5.5.1 and Internet Games

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] About 5.5.1 and Internet Games
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:52:15 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 08:29:22PM +0200, Jan Gretschuskin wrote:
> the first thing you should make is, if you fight against the PC only, all
> enemies try to
> attack you - i think this is not good... But this is not a bug, I think.
No, it's a feature. Basically, the computer plays *baaad* so this is a
way to give him a chance to win : if you start several bots they are all
against you! BTW there's a way to change the CPU "power", but by default
it's set at its weakest level, so changing this won't help 8-)

> For the 2nd point my idea would be to create an IRC Channel into the quakenet
You are probably right. An IRC channel would do it. Rather on
irc.openprojects.net though. In fact, I just tried channel #liquidwar on
irc.openprojects.net and it works rather good 8-) I guess I need to put
this information in the docs now!

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit