liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] 5.5.1 released

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: [liquidwar-user] 5.5.1 released
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:41:56 +0200

Hi everyone,

I released 5.5.1 this morning. It should fix the "load custom maps" bug
for DOW/Windows user. At least I hope it will 8-)
The network code has also been updated and should be more stable though
not perfect...

As stated on the web site, I suggest that people who want to play meet
online on Sunday June 23th at about 16h00 GMT. I'll try to be online at
that time, and will certainly be connected on IRC (irc.openprojects.net
on channel #liquidwar). I'll also take a look at the chat-box. See you
on Sunday.

Have fun.

Christian.

--