liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] LANG environment variable

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] LANG environment variable
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:07:23 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 02:10:11PM +0100, David Turner wrote:
> I had a bit of trouble getting v5.5.1 to run on my system; turns out it
> segfaults if the LANG environment variable is not set because it tries to run
> strncmp on a null pointer. Patch attached, session log below.
Thanks for the patch, applied it on the CVS tree. In fact I did not
really apply your patch for the mailing list engine at savannah wrecked
up the message when I approved it - which I had to do since you are not
on the list 8-) but I simply added a "if (env_lang != NULL)" which should
do it I guess.

> (I am not on this list so please CC me in if you want to reply)
OK, done!

Have a nice day, and thanks again for the bug report.

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit

http://www.ufoot.org