listhelper-moderate

Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 15:09:23 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Correction:  SkyDiveLasVegas.com to Host Sin City Sky Dive for the
Corps of Compassion

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Correction: SkyDiveLasVegas.com to Host Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion Date: 7 May 2007 09:14:58 -0700

Welcome to Sin City                         Established 2004

About the Chamber | Chamber Events | Join Us | Media | Sin City Store | Vision Magazine

CORRECTION:  There was a misspelling in the last email.  SkyDiveLasVegas.com is hosting the Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion.  Sorry for any confusion however we wish to highlight SkyDiveLasVegas.com, a Proud Member of the Sin City Chamber of Commerce and make sure you get the right information!

Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion
Sin City Sky Dive on May 18, 2007, MEMBERS ONLY   Sin City Sky Dive on May 18, 2007, MEMBERS ONLY  - First 20 Members Only are eligible for the $125.00 Sky Dive.  Thereafter, the price is $199.00.  $199.00  $125.00  Buy Now

May 18, 2007.

The Sin City Chamber of Commerce (SCCC - www.sincitychamberofcommerce.com) is pleased to announce that the first ever Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion will take place on Friday, May 18, 2007 from 1:00 PM to 6:00PM.  This truly unique and exciting networking experience for Sin City Chamber MEMBER'S ONLY will be hosted by Chamber Member, SkyDiveLasVegas.com at the Boulder City Airport in Boulder City, NV.

Leading the Sky Dive will be Sin City Chamber of Commerce CEO, Wayne Bridge and Executive Vice President, Michael Russell.  Event Sponsors VCX Ltd. Inc. (www.VCX.com,) On-Site Dental, Desert Logo and Southern Wine & Spirits has enabled the SCCC to offer a discounted rate of $125.00 (Normally $199.00) for the first 20 Sky Divers.

The Sky Diving, all tandem jumps, will begin at 1:00 PM followed by a cocktail reception that will begin at 3:30 PM in the SkyDiveLasVegas.Com hangar with a victorious celebration of Pyramid and Fat Tire Beer thanks to event sponsor Mike Sussen and Southern Wine & Spirits.  SkyDiveLasVegas.com has generously agreed to be the food sponsor during the Cocktail Party.

PLATINUM SPONSOR - www.vcx.com

Gold Sponsors:

SIN CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SKY DIVE BENEFIT FOR  CORPS OF COMPASSION

Goldie SparXXX Jumping in the Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion

May 1, 2007 - Las Vegas, NV - The Sin City Chamber of Commerce (SCCC - www.sincitychamberofcommerce.com ) is very pleased to announce that Adult Entertainer and PornStar , Goldie SparXXX of www.goldiesparxxx.rare-courtesan.com , will be jumping in the Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion on May 18, 2007.  Goldie will be appearing courtesy of Hot Shot Studios and event Sponsor, VCX.com.

"I would like to thank Hot Shot Studios, VCX, and of course our very own Sin City Chamber of Commerce for giving me the awesome opportunity to represent all of you (the SCCC Membership) in this charity event, you have no idea how much it means to me to be a part of something so wholesome and special, especially in a place where those aren't usually the first two things you think of. I'm ready to jump so strap me up and please help with your donations, we are very grateful" commented the sultry blonde Adult Starlet, Goldie Sparxxx.

The first ever Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion will take place on Friday, May 18, 2007 from 1:00 PM to 6:00PM.  This truly unique and exciting networking experience for Sin City Chamber MEMBER'S ONLY will be hosted by Chamber Member, SkyDiveLasVegas.com at the Boulder City Airport in Boulder City, NV.

"Goldie (SparXXX) is a courageous and beautiful girl.  Upon learning about the Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion, she graciously volunteered to jump" commented, David Sutton, now at the helm of the VCX and a sponsor of the Sin City Sky Dive for the Corps of Compassion.   "We are very proud to be a part of the SCCC and take part in this truly amazing event for such a wonderful cause and invite all of our fellow members to jump with Goldie or simply watch safely from the comfort of the Cocktail Party."

David Sutton has also agreed to take the plunge on Friday, May 18th, and he is asking for sponsors to donate as much as they can for this vital cause. “Ten, Twenty, One Hundred, Five Hundred…it all adds up and will be benefiting a great cause.”

Leading the Sky Dive will be Sin City Chamber of Commerce CEO, Wayne Bridge and Executive Vice President, Michael Russell.  Our generous Sin City Sky Dive for the Corp of Compassion event sponsors VCX Ltd. Inc., On-Site Dental, Desert Logo and Southern Wine & Spirits have enabled the SCCC to offer a discounted rate of $125.00 (Normally $199.00) for the first 20 Sky Divers.

"Having Goldie SparXXX join us for this momentous event is truly wonderful.  She is an exciting personality that will add a bolt of electricity to an already adrenaline rich event.  The Sky Divers and guests that join us for this event to benefit the Corps of Compassion are in for a real treat" commented Michael Russell, Executive Vice President.

The Sky Diving, all tandem jumps, will begin at 1:00 PM followed by a cocktail reception that will begin at 3:30 PM in the SkyDiveLasVegas.Com hangar with a victorious celebration of Pyramid and Flat Tire Beer thanks to event sponsor Mike Sussen and Southern Wine & Spirits.  SkyDiveLasVegas.com has generously agreed to be the food sponsor during the Cocktail Party.

Each Skydiver will be asked to solicit "Dive Sponsors" for their jump which will be given directly to our friends at the Corps of Compassion.  If each Sin City Skydiver gets 10 sponsors at $25.00 or more a piece, we will be able to raise significant funds for a worthy cause.

To Sponsor Goldie SparXXX, David Sutton, Wayne Bridge, Michael Russell and the rest of the Sin City Sky Divers please email us at address@hidden, call 702-450-7222 or Send Check Payable to Corps of Compassion to:

Sin City Chamber of Commerce

5852 S. Pecos RD  Suite H-8

Las Vegas, NV  89120

About the Sin City Chamber of Commerce:  The Sin City Chamber of Commerce is a member based business organization located in Las Vegas and created to promote with equality, respect and fairness the businesses that provide the products and services that Sin City Las Vegas is noted for worldwide. The Sin City Chamber of Commerce's website and publications are designed to provide a centralized reference guide for consumers to access the businesses that cater to their diverse interests when visiting Las Vegas, Nevada and SIN CITY.   Call 702-450-7222 or visit www.sincitychamberofcommerce.com for membership information

Best Wishes,

Michael Russell
Executive Vice President

Sin City Chamber of Commerce
Las Vegas, NV - Where Business is Pleasure!
Cell - 702-378-4585
Phone - 702-450-7222
Fax - 702-453-7227

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues."  Abraham Lincoln

SinCity Chamber
To be removed from SinCity Chamber, click here.
To modify your record in SinCity Chamber, click here.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 5bd39915a6cec01fa6ecfdf89955e94ffbb711a3
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---