listhelper-moderate

Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 07:15:05 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Contact Mr. Garry Shaw for Verification!!!

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Contact Mr. Garry Shaw for Verification!!! Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 7:07:02 -0400
The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool L70 1NL United Kingdom
Ref: UK/9420X/05
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION
===================
We happily announce to you the draw (#1186) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online
Sweepstakes International program held on Sat 5th May 2007.Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the
lucky numbers: 04 33 34 38 39 49 (23 Bonus ball) which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 1st category i.e. match 6 plus bonus. You have therefore been
approved to claim a total sum of £1,200,000.00 (One million, two hundred
thousand pound sterling) in cash credited to file XYL /26510460037/05 This is
from a total cash prize of £8,400,000 (Eight million, four hundred thousand
pounds sterlings) shared amongst the Seven (7) lucky winners in this category
i.e. match 6 plus bonus.

please do provide with the following informations: And send to our Fiduciary
Agent.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY FIDUCIARY AGENT
Name: Mr Gary Shaw
Tel: +447011121644
     +447014216220
Email: address@hidden

1.FULL NAMES
2.ADDRESS
3.SEX
4.AGE
5.MARITAL STATUS
6.OCCUPATION
7.COUNTRY
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER

Good luck from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Very Truly Yours,
Dr. Mrs. Yvonne Rese.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b0c648b996df034debbd6cfe02a9d2b8d1c7936f
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---