listhelper-moderate

Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 18:48:47 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 23:40:38 +0100
                        AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited
results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on 10th
May, 2007. You were entered as dependent clients with Reference
Number: HDCBEIEWLEB and Batch Number: HDC45433833877, Serial Number:
HDC75223333HD. Your email address attached to the Ticket Number:
DC4557355BY with draw Number 7448556633322, which consequently won the
Lottery in the 1st category, in four parts. You have been approved for
a payment of £350, 000. 00 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TOUSAND GREAT
BRITAIN POUNDS STERLING.) in cash along side with a brand New HONDA CR-
V CAR credited to file Reference Number: HDC73884541-15C. This is from
a total cash prize of Six Million Euros shared among all our
International Winners in all categories.

Congratulations!!!
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as
part of our international promotion program. Due to mix up of some
names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till
your claims have been processed and your funds remitted to you. This
is a part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted participants or importers, taking advantage of the
situation. You are to contact your/our-accredited agent for your claim
now.

Mr. Rooney Edward
HONDA AWARD CLAIMS AGENT.
Email: address@hidden
Phone contact: (+44) 701-112-8065

NOTE: You are not to reply to this mail, all correspondents must be
sent to our claims officer (Mr. Williams Morgan) along side with the
following information’s

Full Legal Name:
Complete Mailing Address:
Country Of Residence:
Sex:
Marital Status:
Age:
Occupation:
Tel:
Fax:
Ticket Number:
Reference Number:
Batch Number:
Serial numbers:
Amount Won:
Winning Email:
Next of Kin:

Best Regards
Jim Stephen
Honda Award Notification Officer
C.E.O HONDA AWARD OFFICE

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 178931576125124916645877ef6a7f41f1e899e1
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---