listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 14:48:33 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-parted/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: This is not about Flash vs. Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:48:10 +0300
masculinity
Of course it's not really RSS anymore if you do that, because the file would get HUGE and would contain flames and comment spam.
Calling from _javascript_ to ActionScript.
File size notwithstanding, do I really want to provide everything in my feed?
So the question is - how to I get the html object to show flash movies in webpages? Adobe and Macromedia undertake no obligation and do not intend to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring after this document.
Flash is like a magnificent worm now snaking it's way through the vast majority of the world's connected computers and Adobe is going to swallow the internet browser from the inside out.
I'm really impressed of what's coming out of Macromedia these days.
However, actually having comments in the feed could really bog everything down if the topic causes a lot of commenting. I have just installed MT on my site but it hasn't gone live yet because I am still twinking the styles and templates.
Is causing quite a stir. You can use any editor to write code using Flex, and a specific IDE is also available, called Flex Builder.

--- End Message ---