listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:11:53 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT / INHERITANCE PAYMENT

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT / INHERITANCE PAYMENT Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:41:33 +0100
OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO- ROCK VILLA, ABUJA (F.C.T)

Attn: My Honorable Contractor,

I, Senate President, Dr David Mark, The New President ,Federal Republic of
Nigeria , Umar Musa Yara dua and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria , Prof
CharleS Soludo in Conjunction with the EFCC Director , Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, held
a meeting last week concerning contract payment , both foreign and local
contractors and some inheritance funds.On going through contractors file
yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated,so at this
juncture,we apologize for the delay of your contract payment and please stop
communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below
for you to receive your payment accordingly.

Now youўre new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632
Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit
Payment No : 103 , CBN Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex
confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these
vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm
Your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria immediately within the next
week.

Now you are directed to contact MD, UBA Office immediately so that he will pay
you and fax you
the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your Banking Details,
Secret Code No: which is ( XXTN013), current tele phone, mobile and fax
numbers,contact address and current occupation, this is to avoid mistake while
transferring your overdue contract payment to you today .
Contact Person:
Name: Mr. Tony Elumelu, MD UBA Group.
Address: United Bank for Africa
UBA House, 57, Marina Lagos.
Direct Line(234-80-206-707-15)
Email ( address@hidden )
Contact him now and inform him that you received a message from the
 Senate President Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Instructing you to contact
 him for immediate release of your contract payment and forward your
 Details to his office to avoid transfer mistake
NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming
 calls and emails, if we still find out that you are still dealing with
 all those fraudsters that have been frustrating you for years, I shall
 stop and cancel your payment immediately .
Best Regards

Dr David Mark
(SENATE PRESIDENT)( FRN)

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1912ec8073e7a1798a46eac44667088d80e26434
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---