listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:55:54 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Remain blessed

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Remain blessed Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:53:24 -0400 (EDT) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a

Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Nura Salad. I am married to Late Engr
Abdulkadir Salad of blessed memory who is an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait
for twelve years before he died in the year 2000.He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have
been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband
was alive he deposited a Substantial amount of money in millions of
dollars with a Finance firm overseas. Recently, my doctor told me that I
have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs
me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to
donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God
fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct herein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in
all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and
widows. Took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are into radical organization
and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an
unholy manner.Hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me
to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health, because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me
always. I don't want them to know about this transaction soon as I receive
your reply. I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to
go about actualizing this project. I will also issue a letter of
authority to the Finance firm authorizing them that the said fund Have being
willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to
you. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will give
room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this
same purpose. Until I hear from you by email my dreams will rest
squarely on your shoulders.

Remain blessed.

Mrs. Nura Salad.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 5e98938e4d3e2663d6a4dfdc713ebfb6e3000e38
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---