listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:19:25 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: business letter

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: business letter Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:04:22 -0400 (EDT) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a
To whom it may concern.

Please excuse me if I have infringe into your privacy. This may be
strange any way, but I have no option than to mail you. I am Mr Ali
Malik, an Sudanese citizen residing in the Capital called Khartoum
where you can find alot of Natural Resources like Petroleum; small
reserves of iron ore, copper, chromium ore, zinc, tungsten, mica,
silver, gold. I am presently trying to secure a move to Dubai. I am
conveince that you are the right fellow to confide this to.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture of which I
intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you, I
believe one has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimesin
life.

I have all relative documents amounting to Thirteen Million, Two
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars($13,200,000.00 Million) which my
late Father deposited with HSBC Bank in one of the Asia countries, of
which he wanted to use for his political compaign under this party
named: Sudan People's Liberation Army/Movement in our Country before
he was assassinated. Now as his son, I have decided to invest these
money in your country for security and political reasons and as an
islamic nation.

I will like to invest part of the money into these three investments
in your Country, but if there is any other business that is better
than what I am suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1)Real Estate Investment
2)The Transport Industry
3)Five Star Hotels.

If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer you
20% or more when discussions continues and anyprofit made in the
investment and if you wish, you can be a share holder in the company.

I await your response soonest and please include your direct phone
number, full name and contact address for easy communication.

Regards,

Mr. Ali Malik.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ec5d6061b34fefafab4263cd8d52f5969cfa8ee4
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---