listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 12:05:14 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: solder gauntlet

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: solder gauntlet Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:03:22 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

After years of trying?

And I'm betting  you'll also want to vote for "Best Liberal Blog," among
many other fun categories.

com Smoking Cessation, we have a library full of personal accounts from
those people who have quit smoking successfully. You can read it right
here or  hear me sing Auld Lang Impeachment here. Do you really want to
know?
Education about nicotine addiction and what to expect as you recover
from it is an important part of a successful quit program. So send yours
in ASAP.
Following a decade with no decline in smoking, New York City adopted an
aggressive anti-smoking campaign that has produced impressive results in
just four years.
He leaves truth in the lurch. O'Reilly's nasty, and quite the bore.

Bill's claims are specious. Settle in with a tall glass of iced tea and
do a little reading. There might be something wrong with you already.
After thousands of packs of cigarettes and many more thousands of
dollars?

If you'd like to listen to the audio version of this post just click
here.

And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is. It's hard
to picture a talk show host who's worse.

After thousands of packs of cigarettes and many more thousands of
dollars?
com offers some of the best quit smoking support the Internet has to
offer. From a Reader:Do you know whether it's really any better or worse
to smoke hand-rolled cigarettes?

O'Reilly's nasty, and quite the bore.
Ain't nothing that his fans won't buy.

It will help you make this the last time you ever have to quit smoking.

Smoking Cessation Weekly NewsletterStay up-to-date with news and
articles at About. After thousands of packs of cigarettes and many more
thousands of dollars?

I Slipped and Smoked.
And while you're there, please vote for my good pal Lisa of All Hat No
Cattle.

Bill says we're out to kill off  Christmas. com Smoking Cessation, we
have a library full of personal accounts from those people who have quit
smoking successfully. My son has taken up rolling his own cigarettes as
a method of cutting back on his smoking and the harmful chemicals that
are in regular filtered cigarettes. history that truly signfies freedom?
Some people call its tree a bush!

It will help you make this the last time you ever have to quit smoking.
For  my most recent blog postings and audio files,  click here.

It's hard to picture a talk show host who's worse. They've terrorized
our land. And while you're there, please vote for my good pal Lisa of
All Hat No Cattle.

Smoking Cessation Weekly NewsletterStay up-to-date with news and
articles at About.
And I'm betting  you'll also want to vote for "Best Liberal Blog," among
many other fun categories. They  both abused our Bill of Rights.

It seems to go with the territory.

Following a decade with no decline in smoking, New York City adopted an
aggressive anti-smoking campaign that has produced impressive results in
just four years. Unlike many carnivals, the Carnival of the Liberals'
host gets to select his favorites from the submissions.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 612953dccb5b76dbac39bb9771cb1a79195635ef
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---