listhelper-moderate

info-gnu-fortran post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-gnu-fortran-owner
Subject: info-gnu-fortran post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:11:57 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but
wait it out - it's really not about the gore.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnu-fortran

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait it out - it's really not about the gore. Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:09:10 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine.

Gotta run - it'll increase my score!
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy. I
guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can
get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? I know I'll take flack
for it - but I liked it. On the last page of the review you'll find an
original Gameboy handheld modified to contain the computer - think about
were you'll be able to hide CPUS! A fitness point roughly translates
into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare your
exercise to anyone else on the site. You can't help but tap your feet
and chuckle.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?

You just don't want it to end. You heard me uber cool.

It's all lovely stuff. Apparently frogs are very susceptible to
environmental damage.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.

On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. FitOff allows you to track your
daily exercise, awarding Fitness and Activity points based on how long
and what you did.
With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. they're all likable and dis-likable! I guess I'm kind of
hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's
probably wrong of me isn't it? I'm looking forward to the score board
feature being available for small groups so I can run a mini fitness
challenge against my friends and family. Don't expect anything but fun
from this movie - sit down and enjoy.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 16135d3bdc7eafc0c1f14f3088aef5f363c7d4ea
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---