listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 03:11:38 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-hurd/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: OFFER Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 03:00:49 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Friend,

I am Mr Joseph Poon I work with HANG SENG BANK, HONG KONG.I
have a Business Proposal of Twenty Two million, Four Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only for you to handle with me
from my bank.Should you be interested please send me your
full names,private phone/fax and current residential and
finally after that I shall provide you with more details of
this operation.

Kind Regards
Mr. Joseph Poon

--- End Message ---