listhelper-moderate

emacs-pretest-bug post from address@hidden requires approval

From: emacs-pretest-bug-owner
Subject: emacs-pretest-bug post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:35:00 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: International corporation is proud to offer a job that can help
you realize your ambitions in business sphere.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/emacs-pretest-bug

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: International corporation is proud to offer a job that can help you realize your ambitions in business sphere. Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:34:32 -0060 Dear Job Seeker, Our International Corporation has a variety of high-paid vacancies available at the moment. We are proud to offer you an interesting, respectable job in a field of Business Services. If you are a honest, responsible and hard-working person we would be glad to do business with you. Our company is a respectable international organization. We believe that the success of our company depends on maintaining high standards of business conduct, integrity, safety, quality and respect for people and the environment in everything we do. We are working honestly. We will never ask you to pay or invest something. You work - we pay for the result. We will never ask you to provide us with your private information such as credit card number or your bank requisites. There are no geographical limits for our employees. People from all over the world are welcomed. No degree is required in order to join us. We value educated people very much but we believe that there are a lot of perspective persons without any degree. We have job for everyone. Most of people who is working as our local representative for 2-3 years has embodied all their financial dreams in a reality. They know that working with us is a right way to acheive the financial success. It's impossible to tell everything in this short introduction message. If you are interested just contact us and we will forward you the complete information about available positions. It is absolutely free. Thank you, we are waiting for your prompt response to address@hidden Please include "Application number 311500" in a subject line. P.S. If you believe that our message has come to you by mistake just reply with "unsubscribe" to local_repr @yahoo.com
and  you'll never hear from us again. We apologize for any inconveniences.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8fa0cf62a73d4cff97dc445b0b003239c60dda21
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---