lkdp-discuss

[LKDP] Is this project still alive?

From: Jim Nelson
Subject: [LKDP] Is this project still alive?
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 08:53:00 -0400

I saw the last posting on the list archive was in May. Is it still going on? I'm trying to find where, exactly, the kernel documentation is being handled - there's stuff from 1995 in the latest kernel sources, and the quality of the documentation is, well, uneven.

I'm willing to work on it, but I can't find out if there's an active project to update the kernel docs, and I hate redundant work.