lmi

RE: [lmi] Two GUI defects removed

From: Murphy, Kimberly
Subject: RE: [lmi] Two GUI defects removed
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:52:34 -0500

On 2005-12-02 06:11 UTC, Greg Chicares wrote:

> 1. I've fixed the problem described in item (2) here:
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2005-11/msg00036.html

I confirmed the problem has been fixed with code checked
out "2 Dec 2005 06:00:34 UTC".

> 2. The 'Window' menu now seems to work. Oddly enough, this is
> due to suppression of code that had to be added to make it work
> a year ago. Presumably it got fixed in wx in a way that made my
> workaround invalid. Probably the entire complicated workaround
> can be removed, but that depends on further research.

The 'Window' menu does exist and the available options behave
as I expect. Any thought to adding other options to the menu,
such as 'Arrange Icons', 'Close All', 'Minimize All' or
'Restore All'?

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.